We welcome members, non-members, students and educators
The Colorado chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC Colorado) is the Rocky Mountain region’s leading organization dedicated to helping advance the careers of communication professionals. Our members work in diverse roles, including employee communications, public relations, marketing communications, media relations, community relations and many other disciplines. Read About Us.
IABC Colorado hosts events designed to help members and not-yet-members engage, explore and excel. This includes monthly Lunch & Learn seminars on the third Tuesday of the month (except July and December). The seminars are held in conjunction with our chapter sponsor, The University of Denver’s University College. Speakers discuss topics aimed to enhance our strategic, tactical and personal communications skills. We also host four free networking events throughout the year, including an evening event in July, two breakfast events and our annual Holiday Happy Hour in December. Read more about Upcoming Events.
IABC membership has many advantages to help you grow in your networks and career with professional opportunities around the world.
To contribute to the success of our members by creating connections to people, professional development and career advancement opportunities.
Engage, Explore, Excel – We represent the global profession. As the only global communication association, we strive to advocate for the profession, represent best practices, define the global standard and live by a code of ethics.
We create connection. We foster community, build special relationships and learn from each other.
– We are an inclusive community of strategic communications practitioners across multiple disciplines.
– We are a friendly, welcoming community focused on making connections, networking and having fun.
– We put people first on our priority list.
We are a diverse community. We welcome diverse communication professionals of all levels and practices.
– We provide access (local, national, international) to knowledge, information and industry expertise.
– We offer local educational programs and learning opportunities to help advance personal and professional knowledge and interests.
– We applaud innovation and creativity.
We focus on insights and results. We position communication as a strategic function that has impact on return-on-investment and demonstrate the business value of communication.
– Our members are advocates of our profession and represent a wealth of wisdom and communications excellence.
– Our programs provide practical application to your professional (and/or personal) life.
– We offer unique learning and development programs that may not be available at your place of work.
- June 20, 2017
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Presented by Jeremy Hueth and Kirsten Schuchman Please note, this Lunch & Learn will be hosted at a new venue. More information below! Course Description…
- June 20, 2017
- Social media is not just fun & games. Join us June 20 to learn about your legal rights and responsibilities. https://t.co/tRK4tJ0u9T
3 days ago
- June 20 Lunch & Learn...new venue, same great content. 1800 Grant St., 5th Fl., Denver 80203. Register now! https://t.co/hWLHmodzCI
3 days ago
- Attend tomorrow's Lunch & Learn with Jon Woods to be sure you engage the right audience on social. Register by EOD! https://t.co/80j4kOzNYR
12 days ago